Posted by: Moon | July 15, 2014

Visa updates … Not exactly news …

We are still in limbo, not a nice place to be.

Although we have mentally dismissed this USA move, it is still not 100% closed. Actions are in full flow from people within the company to change the decision and enable us to move. Until we have a clear ‘No go’ from the board here, the options is still being worked on.

We will get another update at the end of July, and that is when we will know if this action has worked, or the two options left are a re-application or a No. We believe it will be the latter.

That’s cool with us, we need to know a final result now. This has been going on for 9 months, and we are tired of not knowing where we are going to be by the end of the year.

We are making plans as if we were here. Buying the tractor, making Matej new climbing frames, plumbing in the Well correctly for water all over the garden… but, nothing can be done mentally, or with any serious conviction to our futures. The things above we had to do anyway, but as far as having further children, careers, Matej’s schools (The serious things in life) we are very much on hold..

So, we carry on waiting, seems as if the end of July will finally have a resolution to this affair… We’ll see…..

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

Categories

WordPress.com

WordPress.com is the best place for your personal blog or business site.

%d bloggers like this: